Early Childhood Teacher | ECT | Lane Cove
- Are you wanting a break from paperwork?
- Do you need a flexible life to care for your elderly parents?
- Starting a new job soon and looking for a stop gap?
- Looking for practical hours to count towards your NESA accreditation
These are some of the reasons our most recent recruits have joined the casual team at Expect A Star!
Relief Early Childhood Teachers at Expect A Star visit different centres around their local area, helping them out when they are in need of an extra ECT that day. Each day they spend time working alongside permanent staff at the centre to build relationships, supervise and care for children aged 0-5years. One day you may be needed to lead the room, document learning and lead the programming and planning - the next you may needed as an extra pair of hands…each day is different!
You can choose the days you work and the areas you would like to travel to. Some of our client will pre-book day to day and block bookings and some will need emergency bookings in the morning. We can offer you shifts that best fit in with your personal schedule.
We are currently looking for people who can travel around North Shore and the surrounding area.
Apply today if you have the following:
- A Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Teaching (or ACECQA assessed qualification)
- NESA Teacher Accreditation
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Minimum work placement experience
- Passion and enthusiasm to work with children
- Available minimum 2 days
- Willing to travel up to 30 - 45 minutes
What we can offer you in return:
- Above award wages, paid weekly
- Rewarding work environments
- Support maintaining NESA accreditation
- A team who cares about YOU!
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
If you would like to gain experience by visiting lots of centres and make a huge difference to the lives of children then please apply today!