Casual | Certificate III | Diploma | Crows Nest & Surrounds
- Are you wanting a break from paperwork?
- Do you need a flexible life to care for your elderly parents?
- Starting a new job soon and looking for a stop gap?
- Saving up for travelling and can't commit to a full time role?
These are some of the reasons our most recent recruits have joined the casual team at Expect A Star!
Relief educators at Expect A Star visit different centres around their local area, helping them out when they are needing at extra staff member. Each day they spend time working alongside permanent staff at the centre to build relationships, supervise and care for children aged 0-5years.
You can choose the days you work and the areas you would like to travel to. Lots of the centres will call us for emergency shifts, so be prepared for early morning calls and being booked on the day!
We are currently looking for people who can travel around the North Shore.
We are looking for:
- Cert III / Diploma in Early Childhood Education (or studying towards)
- Have a NSW Working with Children's check for paid employment
- Have a willingness to travel 30 - 45 minutes to different suburbs
- Have minimum 1 full day availability and can be available on short notice
- Have passion, enthusiasm, flexibility and a 'can do attitude'
What we can offer you:
- Regular casual shifts; day to day and block bookings
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
- Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
**WHV and Student Visa holders welcomed**