Casual | Certificate III and Diploma Educators | Prahran
Join our casual team today and experience the benefits of working for an agency that values the hard work of their casual staff!
Expect A Star specialises in recruiting within the early childhood education and care sector and we have been in operation for over 14 years! This means we have great relationships with many high quality childcare centres all over Australia and they call us first when needing to book relief support.
We are always on the lookout for engaged, passionate, dependable and adaptable early childhood professionals.
Due to increasing growth in the inner city suburbs of Melbourne, we are currently seeking certificate III and diploma qualified educators for casual relief shifts in various high quality centres, in areas such as Prahran, Southbank and South Melbourne. If you are able to travel to at least one of those areas (or other nearby suburbs), we would love to hear from you! As a casual educator you will be going to different centres from day to day to help cover sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability. We also have a track record of securing ongoing, temporary, contract or permanent roles for our high quality casuals.
In order for you to be considered for this role you will have:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education/Children's Services (or ACECQA approved equivalent);
- Working with Children Check - Employee card;
- Preferrably hold a current Driver Licence and access to a reliable car;
- Willing to travel up to 30-45 min;
- Available at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
- Previous experience working with children aged 3-5 years is preferrable;
- First Aid Certificate & Updated CPR;
- Anaphylaxis Certificate & Updated Epipen;
- Asthma Certificate;
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal;
- Flexible and a 'can-do' approach towards your role!
Benefits and Rewards:
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly;
- Rates of pay are reviewed based on experience annually;
- Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills;
- Friendly, experienced and supportive staff;
- Positive work environment, making a real difference;
- Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment;
- Possibility of permanent full time placement;
- Refer a friend program, earn a $300 visa gift card for a permanent referral *Conditions Apply*
Don't wait! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries please feel free to contact one of our friendly consultants on 1300 669 653.
© Copyright Expect A Star 2018
The content in this advert is the intellectual property of Expect A Star - any reproduction, publication or distribution of this ad in any form is prohibited unless by prior written consent from Expect A Star.