Early Childhood Teacher | Educational Leader | Balmain
About the Company
This 70 place centre has a family-style environment. It is also Reggio Emilia inspired. The centre is welcoming, warm and homely. You will have access to outdoors area which embraces sustainability!
- Educational Leader of a purpose-built centre, licensed for 70 children
- Guide and support educator's to critically reflect on each child's learning and development
- Develop Educators skills and abilities in completing high-quality documentation
- Work across 3 rooms (nursery, toddler and pre-school)
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- A strong pedological experience
- Extensive knowledge of the NQS, NQF, EYLF and to have management experience.
- Full-working rights (no student visa)
- Negotiate pay that is best suited to your skill set
- Ample support from Management
- Street Parking
- Generous childcare discounts available your children
- Low staff turn over
Apply on seek. Alternatively apply via email by attaching your current resume email@example.com
If this role is not for you, get in touch and I might be able to help you. If you know professional educators/teachers feel free to refer them to us and you could get $300 giftcard if we successfully place your friend into a permanent role !