Diploma Assistant Educator | 1-2 or 2-3 age group | Lindfield
- 38 hours per week over 5 days or 4.
- Chose the room you are strongest in - 1-2 age group or 2-3 years of age.
- Wonderful team environment with supportive management.
This centre has 72 children per day, The services Reggio Emilia inspired approach reflects the exciting and dynamic educational philosophy which also places a strong emphasis on enrichment and extension. This service is designed to inspire all of the children at the centre and to satisfy all their needs. Their Reggio Emilia inspired classrooms support children in their individual educational journey and includes multiple outdoor learning and play environments, interactive piazza spaces, performance hall and creative art and critical thinking studios.
This amazing centre has 2 positions available, both are assistant educator positions and you can chose the age group you are strongest in. Both positions are 38 hours per week. As an assistant educator your main role is to provide support to the room leader, develop trusting and nurturing relationships with the children and families and Encourage independent investigation by creating a developmentally appropriate program in collaboration with your team.
Why work here?
- High quality centre with an abundance of natural space and resources
- Generous employee benefits
- Flexible working conditions
- High level of support
- Professional development and training
- Fantastic team environment
- Centre is easily accessible by public transport
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent qualification.
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Previous experience in the Long Day Care Setting
- Proven experience in developing and implementing high quality programs in line with EYLF and NQF
- Warm, approachable and positive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested? Click on Apply now or call Lisa on 1300 669 653 for more details.
Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them!