Casual Childcare Educator | Diploma | Cleveland
This is your opportunity to work for the leading Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector.
We are experts at recruiting the Early Childhood sector and are looking for more star candidates to join our casual pool in and around the East of Brisbane. You will travel to different childcare centres each day as a support educator; quickly building report with staff members through excellent communication and proactively engaging with and supervising children of various ages.
Our friendly and knowledgeable team will take the time to get to know you; giving you a full induction before you start, find you regular work that is flexible around your busy life and provide ongoing professional support. You never know we may even help you find your perfect job on a permanent basis!
We are looking for:
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services
- A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment) or willing to obtain
- Minimum 3 to 6 months paid experience
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
- Must have a Driver Licence and access to a car. You will be willing to travel 30+ minutes on a regular basis
- Passionate educators with strong communication skills;
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
Find Expect A Star on Facebook to see our most recent events and training
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*