Early Childhood Teacher | Chatswood
Early Childhood Teacher
- Amazing opportunity to build amazing relationships with the new staff, children, families and community and be apart of a new centre - You can be rest assured to be supported by staff and management.
- Pick the age group you are strongest in!
- Professional development opportunities for all staff!
This new centre has been purpose-built to provide the most stimulating, exciting and interactive learning environment for the children. It is a state-of-the-art educational facility utilising modern resources and multiple learning areas. The organisation prides itself with its involvement with the families and the community. With Chatswood station a 1 minute walk away - enjoy an easy journey to work each day. The service is surrounded by delicious cafe's restaurants and shopping facilities.
You will be responsible for planning and implementing a high-quality, stimulating and fun educational program for the little learners in accordance with the EYLF and NQF guidelines. Your enthusiasm and passion for educating children will be reflected by this team of professional and welcoming staff. You will be adept at forming positive relationships with families, children and staff.
- Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood or ACECQA approved qualification,
- NESA teacher accreditation
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Purpose built state-of-the-art facilities
- Extra day of leave and 1x RDO per month!
- Allocated Non - Contact time off the floor each week!
- High level of support
- Fantastic team environment
- Close to public transport
- Ongoing Training and Development
If this sounds like the role for you, click on apply now!
Alternatively, refer a friend to email@example.com- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!