Recruitment Consultant | Perm Desk | Education
Who we are
Expect A Star is an Australian owned Recruitment Agency that specialises in the early childhood sector. We work in close partnership with both our candidates and clients to exceed their expectations, deliver expertise and provide a high level of customer service.
We are a passionate, vibrant and outgoing team who enjoy working hard and reaping the benefits! We are dedicated to achieving results, delivering a high quality service and are driven to be the best in our field - most importantly we give a damn about what we do!
Competing against our larger corporate competitors it is ingrained in our culture that no one, not a candidate or client shall be treated as a number!
Your next role
We currently have an exciting opportunity available in our Melbourne office that is both a permanent consultant and account manager. This is a permanent full time position, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. We enjoy repeat business from regular clients and require an experienced individual to continue the momentum and build on current relationships and uncover new opportunities. A dynamic approach to candidate attraction and management is vital in the role.
In this position, you will be guided by experienced consultants who will be able to mentor and support you along your journey to success! The environment consists of a close-knit office with both casual and permanent recruitment teams working as one, to help and support each division to achieve the best results possible.
A typical week will see you visit childcare centres you account manage, develop new business, and ultimately build rapport with your candidates and clients through securing quality educators and teachers in permanent positions.
To be successful for this role you will need to have the following skills:
- Previous recruitment experience as a resourcer or consultant
- Impeccable communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ongoing commitment and passion to be an expert professional in your field
- Motivation and drive to succeed
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage your time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Current drivers licence
- Knowledge and/or experience in the childcare industry would be an advantage
In return for your commitment we will offer:
- Excellent commission structure
- Regular interstate travel
- Work life balance
- Supportive management team
- Young and dynamic culture
- Company iPhone
- Your birthday off every year!
No two days at Expect A Star are ever the same, so if you enjoy variety, like to work in a fast paced environment and like to celebrate your hard work then, this is the role for you!
Please click apply or call Holly on 1300 669 653 for a confidential conversation.