Diploma | Educator or Room Leader | Double Bay
- Quick walk from Edgecliff Train Station!
- Pick your favorite age group : Babies,Toddlers or Preschoolers!
- Exceeding centre (NQS).
The centre :
This Long Day Care centre in Double Bay is an architecturally designed, purpose-built centre, located in a residential area, close to shops, schools and community services. It welcomes around 100 children per day. You will have access to a lot of resources to plan your activities (two play areas, sandpits, vege patches, teepee, planter boxes...).
The Role :
You will complete daily observations, maintain the children's routines and contribute to the education program. You will also engage and supervise the children of your room (of your choice).
This is a Full time 40 hours per week position with additional monthly RDO.
Role Requirements :
- Diploma or Certificate III (Early Childhood)
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Proven experience in childcare
Role Benefits :
- Plenty of shops and cafes around the centre!
- 50% childcare discount
- Light-filled learning areas which offer natural resources
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- 5 hours of programming per room, per week
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! Send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also looking for ECTs/Diploma/Cert3 in other locations so please contact Alex to find out more information.
Alternatively, refer a friend on our website- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!