Diploma | Educator | Double Bay
This Child Care Centre in Double Bay is an architecturally designed, purpose-built centre, located in a residential area, close to shops, schools and community services. It welcomes around 100 children per day. You will have access to a lot of resources to plan your activities (two play areas, sandpits, vege patches, teepee, planter boxes...).
You will complete daily observations, maintain the children's routines and contribute to the education program. Pick the age group you like! You will work 38 hours per week Monday - Friday between 7am - 6pm.
- Diploma (Early Childhood)
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework & National Quality Standard
- Plenty of shops and cafes around the centre!
- 50% childcare discount
- Light filled learning areas which offer natural resources
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- 5 hours of programming per room, per week
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! Send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also looking for ECTs/Diploma/Cert3 in other locations so please contact Alex a to find out more information.
Alternatively, refer a friend on our website- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!