Early Childhood Teacher | 2018 | Casual work | Sydney CBD
About Expect A Star
Expect A Star is the largest Australian owned staffing solution for Early Education. Only specialising in the Early Education industry the team comprises of ex-early educators who use their past experience and knowledge to assist our casual educators who are aiming to get their career in early education up and running.
The Role and Essential Criteria
- Casual employment;
- A Bachelor degree in Early childhood Education (Or ACECQA assessed overseas qualification);
- NESA Teacher accreditation;
- NSW Working with Children's Check - for Paid employment;
- Minimum work placement experience;
- Work across various centres with opportunities to obtain regular assignments in one location;
- On-call work or bookings made in advance;
- Work with all age groups;
- Team player, essential;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Takes initiative and is highly pro-active;
- Good understanding of current Early Education regulations, policies and procedures;
- Fun, enthusiastic and friendly;
Why Work with Us?
- We will support you!
- Above award hourly rate
- Professional development and guidance provided
Apply now!! Those who tick all the above boxes can start work as early as tomorrow. Call 1300 669 653 for further information or simply click Apply!
Like us on Facebook to follow us and see what we are up to!! ((https://www.facebook.com/expectastar)