Diploma / Early Childhood Teacher | Long day Care | Artarmon
This boutique long day care centre in the lower North Shore has a wonderful "home away from home" feel and is a happy and inspiring place to work. It caters for 28 children aged 2 - 5 years in a warm, nurturing and welcoming environment. It has a excellent reputation within the community and is beloved by its children and families.
This is a permanent full-time position. This position is available for an immediate start in November 2017. The centre is offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Diploma with Room Leader experience. They will also consider a qualified Early Childhood Teacher or a strong candidate who is actively working towards their ECT degree.
- Diploma or ECT qualification or studying towards an approved ECT degree
- Previous experience in Long Day Care is highly desirable
- Current first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis certificates
- Be a certified supervisor or be eligible to attain this certificate
- A Valid NSW WWCC
- Above award pay and conditions
- Permanent full-time role Monday - Friday
- RDO each month
- Excellent working conditions
- Supportive work environment with a team who pride themselves on being like a little family!
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Expect A Star also has a referral program available. Ask about this today!