Early Childhood Teacher | Room Leader - Toddler | Seaforth
This position is located in sunny Seaforth! This well established centre appreciates and supports all educators through an excellent professional development and training! There is an extensive outdoor area for the children to learn as they play as well as an abundance of quality resources to stimulate and promote the development of the children in your room. On offer are many benefits including competitive wages, a fantastic team environment and clear career progression opportunities.
This position is based in the Toddler room. You will be responsible for leading a team of qualified educators to ensuring each child is catered to individually with first class care and education. Previous experience in a long day care setting is essential.
As this service is of premium quality, you can rest assured there will be an abundance of support and access to a fantastic range of resources and IT equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education
- NESA / BOSTES Registration
- Previous experience in a long day care setting
- Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Working knowledge of the EYLF & NQF and ability to program
- Work for a premium organisation committed to high quality care
- Career progression opportunities and paid professional development - perfect for aspiring 2ICs!
- Top quality resources and staff facilities
- Discounted childcare for your children
- High performance rewarded with salary bonuses, team dinners, and vouchers
- Competitive wages
- Bus stop nearby with surrounding street parking available.
If this sounds like the role for you, click on apply now!
Alternatively, refer a friend to firstname.lastname@example.org- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!