Early Education | Early Childhood Teacher | Alexandria
This 5 star centre is providing an exceptional workplace for their staff, with lunch included! It is a supportive, professional, friendly and fun environment in which educators can thrive through professional development. All rooms and outdoor areas have a range of colourful equipment and educational material to ensure children are always stimulated, challenged and having fun.
We are currently seeking an Early Childhood Teacher for a permanent Full-Time role for a 90 licensed places centre. Experience is not necessary, however you need to be proactive and willing to learn!
Interviews are happening now so don't miss out. Apply now!
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualifications
- NESA accredited Qualification
- Current First Aid
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Eager to learn
- Warm, approachable and positive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of support from the management
- Access to quality resources, equipment and educational material
- Fantastic team environment
- Centre is easily accessible by public transport (10 minutes from Mascot Train Station)
- On-site parking available
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! Send an updated resume to Alexia@expectastar.com.au
If you are not sure what you are looking for, email us or call us on 1300 669 653 for Permanent or Casual Opportunities within the Early Education Industry.
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards! www.expectastar.com.au