Early Childhood Teacher | Room Leader | Preschool | Auburn
This centre is well-established service and has been providing care for the community's children for more than two decades. It is a not-for-profit centre which prides itself on its excellent relationships with families and the community. It is a supportive and professional environment with plenty of learning opportunities. The centre has 50 children and the team work closely together to ensure the children are educated, nurtured and cared for to the highest standards of NQF and EYLF.
We are currently seeking an Early Childhood Teacher for an immediate start. The role is fulltime permanent. You will be in charge of the preschool room however all staff must be flexible to work in other rooms on occasion as per the needs of the centre.
Newly graduated ECTs with previous Long Day Care experience as a Diploma or Cert III educator are welcome to apply. You must have strong programming skills.
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualifications
- NESA (BOSTES) Accreditation
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Previous experience in the Long Day Care Setting
- Proven experience in developing and implementing high quality programs in line with EYLF and NQF
- Warm, approachable and positive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of support
- Fantastic team environment
- Centre is easily accessible by public transport
- Street parking
- Established centre
Click on Apply now and follow the prompts to submit your resume or call Sue on 1300 669 653 for more details.
Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them! www.expectastar.com.au